It’s New Year’s Eve, which means only one thing – Competition Time. Are you going out for drinks with friends, partying at home or just relaxing and chilling? Share your New Years Eve Selfie for a chance of wining £50. Use your mobile to snap a memory and the best snap will win this fab prize?
If you are interested in entering our competition all you need to do is the following:
Facebook: Like our page and upload a picture of your NYE Selfie. Share the post with at least one person.
Twitter: Upload a picture of your NYE Selfie on our Twitter, RT&F
It’s that simple!
We’ll pick one winner on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
And don’t forget this competition is open to everyone with a broken phone, so feel free to share and let your friends know too!
What happens next:
We will pick one winner with what we consider to be the the Best New Years Eve Selfie. Winners will need to like or be following us at the time of the prize draw to be eligible for the prize.
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: iMend.com, whose registered office is at iMend.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom. Employees of iMend or anyone else connected in any way with iMend.com, the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date and time for entry will be the 1st January 2018 at 5pm PDT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6. Prize: One Amazon Voucher worth £50. Once the winner is chosen, the iMend team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to so the iMend team can proceed with the repair.
7. iMend.com reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at 5pm on 2nd January 2018 by iMend management from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by social media on 2nd January. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.