The Christmas countdown is on! Have you thought about all of the wonderful gifts to buy the family this year?
A present that finds it’s way onto almost all children’s Christmas list is a new mobile phone. Buying a new mobile can be a costly investment often making you wince at the thought of the price. But fear not, their is a current Christmas trend that may save you burning a hole in your pocket…
In recent years, there has been a massive uplift in the number of mobiles and tablets being gifted to children or siblings during Christmas. With the release of highly anticipated phones such as the iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy Note 8, many parents will be repairing and handing down their previous device to a loved one.
Offering both a mail-in and a nationwide call-out service, our technicians will give your device that extra TLC, ensuring the device will look good as new. All repairs come with a 12-month warranty.
To get our customers in the Christmas spirit, iMend are running a Christmas cracker of a competition. We are offering a a FREE REPAIR (to the value of £100) to the customer with the MOST SERIOUSLY SMASHED SCREEN.
If you are interested in entering our competition all you need to do is the following:
Facebook: Like our page and upload a picture of your smashed phone screen. Share the post with at least one person.
Twitter: upload a picture of your smashed phone screen on our Twitter, RT&F
It’s that simple!
We’ll pick one winner on Friday 15th December 2017.
And don’t forget this competition is open to everyone with a broken phone, so feel free to share and let your friends know too!
What happens next:
We will pick one winner with what we consider to be the the most smashed phone screeen. Winners will need to like or be following us at the time of the prize draw to be eligible for the prize.
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: iMend.com, whose registered office is at iMend.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom. Employees of iMend or anyone else connected in any way with iMend.com, the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date and time for entry will be the 15th December 2017 at 5pm PDT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6. Prize: One phone repair to the value of £100. Once the winner is chosen, the iMend team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to so the iMend team can proceed with the repair.
7. iMend.com reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at 5pm by iMend management from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by social media on 15th December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.